Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Warefare 2 Multiplayer-Flag Runner

Options
  • 07-09-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Shields and all in this game..Cant wait. I thought there was a big thread in this section for it but a search didnt find it so...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Yeah it's a great video I think. I've watched it over and over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

yep game is defo looking good.Between MW2 and bioshock 2 its gonna be a good end to the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

The only real nugget of info is the host migration. Finally. In matchmaking that is a necessity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

NilByMouth wrote: »
    yep game is defo looking good.Between MW2 and bioshock 2 its gonna be a good end to the year

No Bioshock 2 this year I'm afraid, early next year.

I pity any other game that will be going up against the MW2 behemoth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I came.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

The shields looks great and all, but in fairness who is going to equip it? Too many run and gunners out there or snipers, I can see myself using it, helping out and getting peeved that I'm the only one. I'd love to get into a clan for this version!

Can't wait for COD

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Velros

Im the same, cant stop playing that vid. Action packed or what? It better be as good as what its hyped up to be. Single player should be good, but i dont think il be able to hold off the urge to play multiplayer as soon as i get it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

So it makes MP last longer by empowering the player so his experience without death lasts longer.

Seriously are you all idiots? **** me online gaming just died a little you now have regenerating health online and a sheild :confused:

i blame xbox live for letting idiots on the internet and play games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

dreamers75 wrote: »
    i blame xbox live for letting idiots on the internet and play games.
    I'm fairly sure there were idiots online far before xbox live came along.

Advertisement