Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Just to let you no Clarks Sports Den in Navan now have a website up and running. There's a wide range of shotguns and rifles on it.. Its the best website ive seen and give indebt picture's of all rifles and shotguns. A hole range of outdoor wear and items and accessories also up . Well worth a look at.

cheak it out on
    www.sportsden.ie

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Handy one, thank's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

elius wrote: »
    Just to let you no Clarks Sports Den in Navan now have a website up and running. There's a wide range of shotguns and rifles on it.. Its the best website ive seen and give indebt picture's of all rifles and shotguns. A hole range of outdoor wear and items and accessories also up . Well worth a look at.

cheak it out on
    www.sportsden.ie

Cheers
    Sign of the times when even the pictures on websites are in debt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 bang

cheak it out on
    www.sportsden.ie

Cheers

Took the 40 min trip up from Dublin to see the gunroom in the store, excellent very big room, nice to be able to walk around and pick up and handle the guns , most gun shops now have seem to show you one gun at a time. all pics of guns on website in the showroom, lots of second hand reasonable guns and as well as the new ones. didn't have the Rifle I wanted in stock but organised it for me and will be in within the week. Don't bring any money your not willing to spend they sell just about everything there , very tempting. One of the better ones around

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭gentleman jim

cheak it out on
    www.sportsden.ie

Cheers

lads just a quick thank you to clarks sports den!
    they sold a gun of mine for me in three days! lighten quick!
    lovely people to deal with! no hassle at all! highly reckonmend!

Advertisement