Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your first day

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Oh wer is that parking that u can walk from?
    I'm having real problems getting parking too like missed 2 lectures the other day cos I was an hour and a half looking for a spot.....

Any other suggestions would be really appreciated either :pac:

I agree. The parking in UCD sucks big time. I park on a street outside UCD (It's about 10 mins walk). The street's called North Avenue I think, and there's lots of parking on the side of the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FishTaco

In fairness the parking in UCD isnt as bad as many make out. Its tough to get a space after ten or so but I can usually find a space at any time during the day. Its just a case of looking everywhere and getting used to squashing your car into tiny spots

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

I agree. The parking in UCD sucks big time. I park on a street outside UCD (It's about 10 mins walk). The street's called North Avenue I think, and there's lots of parking on the side of the road!

Oh....is that free parking?
    And where abouts is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

FishTaco wrote: »
    In fairness the parking in UCD isnt as bad as many make out. Its tough to get a space after ten or so but I can usually find a space at any time during the day. Its just a case of looking everywhere and getting used to squashing your car into tiny spots

Well if you've eleven o clock starts it's really awkward.....
    Im not arguing that most days you cant find a spot but when you've half an hour or so to your lecture you're never "guaranteed" to get a spot in time. Alot of the time you have to just be lucky but I agree there is a trick or two to it aswell..... :D

And i drive a polo, trust me its absolutely nothing to do with squashing your car in, noone drives by a spot no matter how small it is...even if u spend 20mins gettin ur car into it, its still better than looking for another one :p

Well if you've eleven o clock starts it's really awkward.....
    Im not arguing that most days you cant find a spot but when you've half an hour or so to your lecture you're never "guaranteed" to get a spot in time. Alot of the time you have to just be lucky but I agree there is a trick or two to it aswell..... :D

And i drive a polo, trust me its absolutely nothing to do with squashing your car in, noone drives by a spot no matter how small it is...even if u spend 20mins gettin ur car into it, its still better than looking for another one :p

Add to that, that half the people havn't a clue how to park a car ffs. The amount of times I've seen 2 cars parked all sideways where you could easily fit 4 cars.

• Advertisement

Oh....is that free parking?
    And where abouts is it?

Well yeah, I havn't seen any Pay and Display signs or anything. And I don't think the people who live there mind as their driveways are fookin huge!

Eh, search for "53.299098,-6.212171" when you go onto http://maps.google.com/

That should work :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Park in the estate across the road from the Clonskeagh entrance. 5 min walk from there to most places. Not Quinn obviously but quit yer whining.

Advertisement