Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Academic Literacy module Plz Help!!!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Would anyone who is doing this course please tell me what questionaire we had to fill in for the tutorials??? And where we can get it??
    I didnt realise it was mandatory until after the first lecture, so I didnt really pay attention. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Oh I had this today too and didn't realise we had to do this questionnaire.

It can be found at shannonlearning.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tipplegend

Thanks a million :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

I didn't even go to this lecture, it's mandatory for all BAs, isn't it? What's going on there, our course director just said sign up for the module, no mention of lectures??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tipplegend

Ya there's one lecture a week and 2hrs in a computer lab plus mandatory tutorials. I think its a joke :mad:. Plus im not able to fill in that questionaire, says my ID number isnt valid :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Tipplegend wrote: »
    Ya there's one lecture a week and 2hrs in a computer lab plus mandatory tutorials. I think its a joke :mad:. Plus im not able to fill in that questionaire, says my ID number isnt valid :mad:.
    Same. Bah. Grumble...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Yup, I'm getting that too.
    And that book is 40 yo-yos! :O

WHAT?!! I don't mind the hours but 40 euros?!! I'm skinting it as it is, that's ridiculous....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

€40 is cheap for a book around here, some of mine cost up to €90!!!

Robo_Mike wrote: »
    €40 is cheap for a book around here, some of mine cost up to €90!!!

I'm going to try and pretend I didn't hear that...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

40?? thats a joke! this module is going to be soooo boring

• Advertisement

What gets me is that my English lecturer told us it's going to be very similar to the English course we're doing anyway this semester! So WHY!!!!! (My English lecturer is a dote though :D)

Advertisement