Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canton cottage salthill

Options
  • 07-09-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi guys
    just quick question,does anyone know if canton cottage in salthill delivers and if they have a website? i have never ordered anything from there before but heard it is lovely and have no menu to look at :( is it still under the same name aswell?? quick replies would be great,am starving here ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

dunno :confused:

try here --> http://www.just-eat.
    they do LOADS of foody places in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Clueless09

got a meal out of canton last week-it was manky. but i got one out of the villa (the one beside salt n pepper) last nite and it was delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 fatleomessi

Don't deliver I'm afraid and it's standard enough fayre but as far a chineses for under a tenner go, I suppose I couldn't fault it ..

From an old thread..

"Canton Cottage in Salthill was the best for years but there seemed to be a change of ownership and a change of name to Canton Kitchen but it just went downhill."

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

thanks guys for your quick replies.. think im gonna just try the golden rickshaw now. friend said it was alright.. havent tried it before. have about 20 chinese menus here in front of me and me and the sis and i cant pick from one. haha... thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I found Canton Cottage's food to be very expensive, more expensive than other Chineese's anyway - haven't gone there in over a year, wouldn't be in a rush to go back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A thread from 2007 but has lots of options
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055175588

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Don't deliver I'm afraid

Eh yes they do.

It's a grand place but there's far nicer about.

amy85 wrote: »
    thanks guys for your quick replies.. think im gonna just try the golden rickshaw now. friend said it was alright.. havent tried it before. have about 20 chinese menus here in front of me and me and the sis and i cant pick from one. haha... thanks again :)

eh just got chinese from golden rickshaw and was horrible.. wont be going there again :( and still hungry cause didnt eat half it.. boohoo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Clueless09

ah ragin i hate that-thats what happened to me last week in canton kitchen :mad: try The Villa next time, the duck, fillet beef and crispy chicken dishes are yummy

• Advertisement

Clueless09 wrote: »
    ah ragin i hate that-thats what happened to me last week in canton kitchen :mad: try The Villa next time, the duck, fillet beef and crispy chicken dishes are yummy

haha.. thanks clueless il give it a go next time.. mods you can close this thread now please. thanks guys!

Closed on OPs request and my agreement

110386_plate_with_chinese_food_.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement