Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub on James' s Street / Francis

Options
  • 07-09-2009 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I am trying to find out the name of a pub on either James's Street or Francis Street in Dublin. I think it is Thomas Kennedy's or just Kennedy's. I cant find it in any of my searches. Would really appreciate help from anyone. I know there is one on westland row, but this is not it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nearly sure it's just Kennedy's, it's literally next door to Chadwicks Buliding Providers, a small black fronted pub. It's Thomas St btw, 2 mins from the junction with Francis St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Nearly sure it's just Kennedy's, it's literally next door to Chadwicks Buliding Providers, a small black fronted pub. It's Thomas St btw, 2 mins from the junction with Francis St.

Is it not o neills? The one beside chadwicks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 damastown

Thanks for the help.

Danye wrote: »

You actually could be right but when the OP said Thomas/Francis St that's the closest pub to that junction, if that's the case I haven't a breeze where Kennedys is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Kennedy's Lounge (If it's the one beside Chadwicks we're talking about), used to be Dillions if I remember correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Nope - Tom Kennedy's.

Nope - Tom Kennedy's.

Thanks for that! Im after winnin a tenner of me ma..:D

Don't challenge my Dublin 8 knowledge Danye, you'll never win!:cool: Just ask Wish.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Thanks for that! Im after winnin a tenner of me ma..:D

You owe myself, Gavin and Wishbone Ash two-fiddy each from that, mate :pac:

Fajitas! wrote: »
    You owe myself, Gavin and Wishbone Ash two-fiddy each from that, mate :pac:

Yea no problem, but I dont think il be gettin it any time soon, shes insistin that its o'neills sayin me granda use to drink in it and she was in it and me da was in it! Maybe it was called "O'Neills" in yester year and the name sticks. Ya know what some people are like! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement