Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCOOP 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Ill be in for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

ill play,im a newer member of poker boards,ill try show a few of u older dogs a few tricks,do i ship 30e to mystictarot enter,
    ps what is badugi?????????:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

peteypop wrote: »
    ill play,im a newer member of poker boards,ill try show a few of u older dogs a few tricks,do i ship 30e to mysticalcarrot to enter,
    ps what is badugi?????????:eek:

Sorry but its only open to people with more than 100 posts...ship me $100 and i'll see about bending the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

100 Zimbabwe dollars on the way:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Definitely up for this, how many runners did you have last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

ianmc38 wrote: »
    Yeah Tony, id love to play in them again, always good fun to have you tilted and moaning into the chat box 5 hands into the first level of every game. :pac:

Morman, I will probably play a few of the tournaments. I'm slowly starting to realise that Im amongst the worst live tournament players on the planet, but I will definitely put some dead money into a few of the tournaments. I liek the morning series as they have some different formats that are fun to play.

ya i might play one or two of the morning ones..i definitely wanna play the pokernews cup as it represents my one year anniversary in melbourne. Me and Lyonzy came to melbourne last year as he had qualified for the main event etc...the one on the 27th looks good.

Tony im leaning towards not playing this one im afraid, hours arent great for me but im gonna give myself til the last minute to decide for sure if thats cool???

Dave147 wrote: »
    Definitely up for this, how many runners did you have last year?

This got 32 players last year. Here's the link to last years thread
    mormank wrote: »
    Tony im leaning towards not playing this one im afraid, hours arent great for me but im gonna give myself til the last minute to decide for sure if thats cool???

Yeah no bother Geoff. Sure you can get in as late as you want as long as you still fancy your chances!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

mormank wrote: »
    ya i might play one or two of the morning ones..i definitely wanna play the pokernews cup as it represents my one year anniversary in melbourne. Me and Lyonzy came to melbourne last year as he had qualified for the main event etc...the one on the 27th looks good.

what part of melbourne you living in? I assume you're staying out here for the summer?

ianmc38 wrote: »
    what part of melbourne you living in? I assume you're staying out here for the summer?

Get yer own thread!

up to date : 12th Sept
    Flushdraw wrote: »

Overall Prizepool stands at $180

Monies received from..

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    Gillybean72 - mystictarot
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    Irish Iron - Laos Hammer
    suilen - danceofthedead
    conbro - conbro

Passwords to all events PM'd to everyone on the lis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

up to date : 12th Sept

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flushdraw

Overall Prizepool stands at $150

Monies received from..

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    Irish Iron - Laos Hammer
    suilen - danceofthedead

Passwords to all events will be PM'd to those that paid once all games are set-up on stars

I know Im drawing dead here before I even start Tony but you could at least alknowledge my contribution to the fund;)

Conbro wrote: »
    I know Im drawing dead here before I even start Tony but you could at least alknowledge my contribution to the fund;)

Sorry Conor,

I quoted the wrong post..I have you included in post 29 so thats what i should have quoted. I've updated above.....i reckon you have about a 16.6% chance atm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

cheers Tony. I reckon at this stage it could depend on whether i can move around money fast enough to transfer to you etc..

And Ian Im living in richmond at the moment. Definitely staying for the summer! Summer in Melbourne is great last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Rattled77

monies sent

Rattled77 wrote: »
    monies sent

This money was received over the weekend. Will PM passwords later today/when i get home. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

I wont be able to play any of the tuesday events but il be there for the wednesday events to make up the numbers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I'll ship the dough later this week, looks like I have a solid chance of finishing top 10

shipped just now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Shipped (Stars sn=Briano). Fair play for organising this guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The last 2 tournaments are 27th and 28th October I assume. Just to note 28th/29th are the dates mentioned.

• Advertisement

mewso wrote: »
    The last 2 tournaments are 27th and 28th October I assume. Just to note 28th/29th are the dates mentioned.

Cheers Mewso..and to think i doubled checked that too :rolleyes:
    The dates for the last 2 games are Oct 27th/28th as shown in the Pokerstars lobby. I'll ask one of the mods to edit the OP.
    Can everyone that has received a PM with passwords be aware that the date is wrong for the last 2 events.

So far we have 11 players in the game, so $330 in the pool. Games due to kick off next Tuesday so still plenty of time.

Passwords have also been sent to everyone on the list below. GL all

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    Irish Iron - Laos Hammer
    suilen - danceofddead
    conbro - conbro
    Rattled77 - Rattled77
    El Stuntman - Stuntgirl
    Mewso - Briano
    WhiteKnight - LuckySparky
    Digiman - pauricm

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Stick me down please Tony
    +1

Cheers.
    fatguy wrote: »
    Sounds like a larf.
    maloney333 wrote: »
    Ill play some if this goes ahead, cheers tony
    Yeah id be interested in this sounds like a good fun way to experience one or two variations I have never played
    shano_88 wrote: »
    in if it goes ahead.....
    hotspur wrote: »
    You all gonna tap.
    Count me in :D
    mise
    max_power wrote: »
    yup
    newbie2 wrote: »
    errol.jpg
    chips1234 wrote: »
    in..
    pkaces wrote: »
    yip
    tipp86 wrote: »
    Im in

Also premierstone are you from Tipp? I pretty much thought i knew anyone from tipp playing poker not that i play live much any more.
    babymaker6 wrote: »
    im interested

Just 9 players reg'd so far. All the above showed interest in the the new BCOOP so thats why i set all the events up. If we kick off with less than 15 players, it will be a big disappointment. There's a week left so lets all get reg'd asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

Any chance stars would let us use deepstacks for the ME?

Any chance stars would let us use deepstacks for the ME?

There's not a chance that stars will let us use anything other than the standard structure for every event. They dont budge one little bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭babymaker6

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Just 9 players reg'd so far. All the above showed interest in the the new BCOOP so thats why i set all the events up. If we kick off with less than 15 players, it will be a big disappointment. The's a week left so lets all get reg'd asap

srry i didnt reply earlier Tony have been busy the last couple of weeks
    will ship the funds before the weekend
    fair play to you for organising this looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Monies sent ... looking forward to some of the new games this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

I'll ship in the next few days Tony.

Looking forward to pawning y'all again

Kev / Ste,

Can you edit the OP and change the dates of..

Event 11 - Tuesday 28th October - 8 game $10+1
    Event 12 - Wednesday 29th October - No Limit Hold Em $20+1 (Main Event)

to

Event 11 - Tuesday 27th October - 8 game $10+1
    Event 12 - Wednesday 28th October - No Limit Hold Em $20+1 (Main Event)

please. Thanks

On a side note....i think we'll have to ban danceofddead seeing as he is going to destroy us all and i'm scared sh1tless of going up against him after his pokerstars pwnage of the last week or so!

• Advertisement

no. of games I know how to play = 4

no. of events = 13

oh dear :rolleyes:

Advertisement