Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCOOP 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    On a side note....i think we'll have to ban danceofddead seeing as he is going to destroy us all and i'm scared sh1tless of going up against him after his pokerstars pwnage of the last week or so!

Wouldn't worry about him, hes been donating to the mixed games in the WCOOP so he will be the value.

I'm registered, anyone interested in any side bets? I'm a total fish at anything apart from NLHE so this would give me some extra incentive for the other games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

i am currently living among ze germans without a credit card but i will work something out and try get moniez shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

digiman wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry about him, hes been donating to the mixed games in the WCOOP so he will be the value.

I'm registered, anyone interested in any side bets? I'm a total fish at anything apart from NLHE so this would give me some extra incentive for the other games.

Will update and send on passwords once i get home and Gill confirms she got the funds. What side bet had you in mind? Overall/per game?

Will update and send on passwords once i get home and Gill confirms she got the funds. What side bet had you in mind? Overall/per game?

I would donate $100 for overall points against someone

I would donate $100 for overall points against someone

I'll take that offer if you want? Points are the same as for the overall league (i.e only your best 10 results count)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

cuterob wrote: »
    i am currently living among ze germans without a credit card but i will work something out and try get moniez shipped

This for me aswell. Fooking stars have my account locked for some reason aswell. Will try nad get it sorted within the next few days.

I'll take that offer if you want? Points are the same as for the overall league (i.e only your best 10 results count)

I would be at a huge disadvantage vs you though Tony, I was looking for someone who has limited experience in the other games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

On a side note....i think we'll have to ban danceofddead seeing as he is going to destroy us all and i'm scared sh1tless of going up against him after his pokerstars pwnage of the last week or so!

Ya i agree, probably best to just ship me the money now I'd say.
    I would be at a huge disadvantage vs you though Tony, I was looking for someone who has limited experience in the other games!!

I'll take ya on? Cant leave ya get away with those scandalous remarks about my mixed game ability!

Haha its great the way i give the illusion that i'm good at the games just because i set them up ;)

suilen wrote: »
    I'll take ya on? Cant leave ya get away with those scandalous remarks about my mixed game ability!

You were the kind of fish I was looking for, booked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I've just shipped the $30 to 'mystictarot'. Username Shak85.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Dave147 wrote: »
    I've just shipped the $30 to 'mystictarot'. Username Shak85.

Received :)

Up to date 21st September

So far we have 14 players in the game, so $420 in the pool. Games due to kick off on Tuesday so only a couple more days to reg from the start.

Passwords have also been sent to everyone on the list below. GL all

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    Gillybean72 - mystictarot
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    Irish Iron - Laos Hammer
    suilen - danceofddead
    conbro - conbro
    Rattled77 - Rattled77
    El Stuntman - Stuntgirl
    Mewso - Briano
    WhiteKnight - LuckySparky
    Digiman - pauricm
    Dave147 - Shak85
    Strewelpeter - Finsceal Beo
    Imposter - Imposter1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

30$ transferred to mystictarot.

BUMP

This kicks off tomorrow with only 14 people in for the overall event so far. In order for ALL your events to count, you must be signed up before kick off tomorrow at 8.30pm.

People can still reg after that, but only games played since registration will count towards your overall score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Itsallzen

$30 shipped. sn: Dublin Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

I can t play all the events so there is no point entering the league but i would still like to play a few for the craic :D

Can someone send me the password?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 shady_dice

yeah i'm in the same boat as pkaces, i'm in australia and the time zone isn't ideal meaning i can't commit to enough to join the league - but would still like to try play a few events if someone could pm me the password. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Ditto. Can't play all of them but will play some.

Up to date 22nd September @8.15pm

So far we have 21 players in the game, so $630 in the pool. Games due to kick off on Tuesday so only a couple more days to reg from the start.

Passwords have also been sent to everyone on the list below. GL all

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    Gillybean72 - mystictarot
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    Irish Iron - Laos Hammer
    suilen - danceofddead
    conbro - conbro
    Rattled77 - Rattled77
    El Stuntman - Stuntgirl
    Mewso - Briano
    WhiteKnight - LuckySparky
    Digiman - pauricm
    Dave147 - Shak85
    Strewelpeter - Finsceal Beo
    Imposter - Imposter1
    Itsallzen - Dublin Jedi
    jbravado - jhumility
    newbie2 - GUNNERS_RULE
    premierstone - scart888
    sickpuppy - mickohora1
    reilly110 - reilly11014
    Hotspur - tmck

Itsallzen wrote: »
    $30 shipped. sn: Dublin Jedi

Passwords sent
    pkaces wrote: »
    I can t play all the events so there is no point entering the league but i would still like to play a few for the craic :D

Can someone send me the password?

Password sent
    shady_dice wrote: »
    yeah i'm in the same boat as pkaces, i'm in australia and the time zone isn't ideal meaning i can't commit to enough to join the league - but would still like to try play a few events if someone could pm me the password. cheers.

Password sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Will ship the $30 to mystictarot tonight Tony

Will ship the $30 to mystictarot tonight Tony

Cool. Once Gill confirms the money is in her account before 8.30, your result in tonights game will count towards the overall points.

I'll PM passwords aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭johnp23

Hey i dont post at all really on the forum can i still play in the ME

johnp23 wrote: »
    Hey i dont post at all really on the forum can i still play in the ME

There's 13 events in total. You can play any event you choose.

Before every event, i'll start a new thread in the Online Sub-section of boards for that particular event. If you want to play it, just post up your request there and i'll PM the password.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭johnp23

Cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

reg'd for tonight but i might miss the start so dont steal my blinds too much, plenty of walks, thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Sorted I think. Inski will ship bananas presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Monies shipped from GUNNERS_RULE

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

jbravado wrote: »
    Sorted I think. Inski will ship bananas presently.
    newbie2 wrote: »
    Monies shipped from GUNNERS_RULE

Received

• Advertisement

Post 81 updated with the 17 players currently reg'd for the overall prize. As for the prize breakdown, i'm going to give 3rd place their money back regardless of number of entrants (i.e $30) and then 1st and 2nd will be split 65/35*

ATM based on 17 players, thats..

1st - $312
    2nd - $168
    3rd - $30

Hopefully more people will join up today, and over the next few weeks. Hoping to get 25 or so in total.

*70/30 is the usual split and would have been $336/$144 but 65/35 will discourage deal making and is still a nice little earner.I also think 2nd place in a 13 game series warrants a little more than your standard 30%

Advertisement