Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student card not available for collection

Options
  • 07-09-2009 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Getting told "Student card not available for collection" in my summary page on UCD's website.

Anyone else getting this? I've paid my fees so not sure what's going on :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Have you completed all the other registration stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

I've registered my full 60 credits, but it's still showing me that I have core/options and electives to register. It seems to be an extremely temperamental system. I'll call student desk tomorrow and see if they can help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

You need to have paid your fees for before you can collect your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

It won't be anything to do with payment as you only have to pay the Student Centre fee in order to register unless you have fees outstanding from last year so it wouldn't have let you register at all if that was the case.

I had the same problem.. went into the student desk this morning and they said the system had been down for a while and that there was "a hole" in my record but that the problem would be rectified by 5pm today. Problem was sorted and have now registered and can collect student card tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

They told me this morning that it's a glitch in the system and everything should be okay. :p Thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement