Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renault re introduce kers for Monza

• 07-09-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

As a big Alonso fan i hope this works properly for them.Hopefully they will have a better race than usual. Heard they got new wheelman from Advance pitstop. They say that lad is pretty good and can lock wheel nuts better than anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

They might ask Grosjean to crash, better than any KERS.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

lap 12 might be just about right. alonso gets pole with the light car and romain does 1 for the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

mad dave wrote: »
    Heard they got new wheelman from Advance pitstop. They say that lad is pretty good and can lock wheel nuts better than anyone.

I heard this also...the last guy they had was from a nasty part of the inner city - only ever good at taking the wheels off, but never put them back on!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

astrofluff wrote: »
    I heard this also...the last guy they had was from a nasty part of the inner city - only ever good at taking the wheels off, but never put them back on!

i heard that aswell.
    he could have the car on the blocks in 7.9 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

poor mechanic... they probably drew straws in the garage to see who would take the damaged front left

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bmdmac

Nice interview with pat symonds on f1.com explaining the decision. Worth the read.

Advertisement