Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Out of contract in June '10

• 07-09-2009 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

From:http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=141225

There are more than 60 'free' players from June 2010:

The "Free" dream team:

Dida, Panucci, Biava, Kroldrup, Tonetto; Ambrosini, Vieira, Perrotta (Taddei); Simplicio; Inzaghi, Pandev.

Other players in Italy whose contract will expire:
    Keepers: Artur, Bertagnoli, Guardalben, Iezzo, Lupatelli, Orlandoni, Pavarini, Roma, Scarpi, Squizzi, Storari.
    Defenders: Cassetti, Favalli, Galante, Gobbi, Grava, Lanna, Lopez, Lucchini, Pisano, Siviglia, Yepes, Zenoni.
    Midfielders: Baronio, Bombardini, Bresciano, Costinha, Dabo, Doni, Esposito, Filippini, Franceschini, Jarolim, Jorgensen, Juric, Luciano, Milanetto, Parola, Vigiani.
    Forwards: Adailton, Bellucci, Bogdani, Figueroa, Marazzina, Sculli.

In England: Alex, Belletti, Joe Cole, Cudicini, Fabio Aurelio, Giggs, King, Gary Neville, Scholes e Rosicky.
    In Spain: Albelda, Capdevilla, Marquez, Metzelder, Miguel, Puyol, Maxi Rodirguez, Senna, Valeron, Van Nistelrooy.

There's some nice bargains for aspiring sides who can afford the wages.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Cant see any of Alex, Beletti or Cole being allowed go what with Chelsea's transfer embargo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

They were saying Rosicky was out of contract last year.... and well it seems he wasn't. I wouldn't take all of that list as fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ANTIFA!

Senna would be a good signing. I thought Real Madrid might try bring him in. Would have been excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Stekelly wrote: »
    Cant see any of Alex, Beletti or Cole being allowed go what with Chelsea's transfer embargo.

Good time for an agent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

They were saying Rosicky was out of contract last year.... and well it seems he wasn't. I wouldn't take all of that list as fact.

He was, but Arsenal had an option on a one year extension, which they've taken.

• Advertisement

Ah Rosicky, used to be one of my favourite players when he was with Dortmund. Dissapointing to see where his career has gone. I hope he can recover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

If anyone gives dida the 4m a year he is on with Milan they should be shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Their contracts will be up. I would imagine they will be free to do what they want regardless of whatever constraints the club is under.

Didn't Joe Cole get injured a while back? Has he recovered? I would have thought Ancelotti could have a real place for him in his plans. Joe Cole was always a player that was unlucky where he was born. If he was born in Italy he'd be amazing today. The English system doesn't really suit players like him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

He was, but Arsenal had an option on a one year extension, which they've taken.

Do you have a source for that? I never read anything about it.

• Advertisement

Their contracts will be up. I would imagine they will be free to do what they want regardless of whatever constraints the club is under.

What i meant was that Chelsea would give them contracts they would be happy with to get them to sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Goran Pandev :O

Sign him up.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Gallas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

A lot of old players finishing up next summer, expect clubs like Blackburn to pick up a few a la Salgado. Can see RVN back in the Premier League, would be a pleasure to see Senna in it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

sure what can chelsea do to stop them? put a gun to their head while theyre forced to sign a new deal?

Helix wrote: »
    sure what can chelsea do to stop them? put a gun to their head while theyre forced to sign a new deal?

They could read my post 4 above yours :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Do you have a source for that? I never read anything about it.

I'll take a look.

I remember it from when he signed, as it was a wierd timeframe.
    3 years with a one year extension option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

I'll take a look.

I remember it from when he signed, as it was a wierd timeframe.
    3 years with a one year extension option.

I remember reading that story as well about the 1 year extension option at the time I think it was in the arsenal thread i read it or maybe football 365, I assumed it was true at the time but you never know could have been a sports writer filling space.

Also Chelsea will won't put a gun to any of their heads but a truck load of money should see them sign contract extensions,. Be sure if they're forced into the 2 window ban they'll try to keep their players extra sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Could you send that list to Martin O'Neill please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Any takers for Gary Caldwell .......................................................................................................................................................
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................

• Advertisement

They could read my post 4 above yours :-)

touche

Raekwon wrote: »
    Could you send that list to Martin O'Neill please? :)

id have

Kroldrup
    Alex
    Joe Cole
    Maxi Rodirguez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Martin Petrov can be added to the list I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's not like King's going anywhere. Can imagine a pay per play being brought in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

ANTIFA! wrote: »
    Senna would be a good signing. I thought Real Madrid might try bring him in. Would have been excellent.

He's 33.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

How many of these will go with Sven to County?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭mormank

can i just say for the record that i would love it if sven signed a load of old players for notts county. it would be like masters football had entered a team into league 2!! I reckon he should sign up ian wright wright wright and maybe gazza!! :D

m@cc@ wrote: »
    He's 33.

Yeah but he's a defensive midfielder. He seems like he could play at the top level for another two years definetly. Better than Diarra anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Ambrosini has signed a one year contract extension.

• Advertisement
Advertisement