Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't Steve from Corrie used to all hard?

Options
  • 07-09-2009 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Steve used to be a drug dealer and stuff?

Didn't he go to prison for a while?

When he was hanging out with that guy that looked like fat robbie williams?

Or did i make this up in my head? :confused:

Its just that if i'm right his character now doesn't make any sense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I reckon they've seen Steve as a comic character and are writing his part to develop this idea. An example of this was his reluctance to smack Slug around when he and Lloyd captured him last night. Who among us, however gentle and peaceful, would not want to have a piece of this slimy b*stard given the opportunity?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Steve used to be a drug dealer and stuff?

Didn't he go to prison for a while?

When he was hanging out with that guy that looked like fat robbie williams?

Or did i make this up in my head? :confused:

Its just that if i'm right his character now doesn't make any sense.

Fat Robbie Williams = Jez Quigley. (a sort of Mancunian Billy Meehan)
    Steve being in jail was for flogging nicked car stereos when he was younger I think. I don't recall Steve ever having been presented as a tough guy as such.
    Later, Steve needed money to buy the cab business with Vikram (Dev's cuz) so he (wisely) borrowed the dough off the local psycho gangster (as you do), Jez Quigley, who happened to be "going out with"/terrorising Leanne Battersby at the time.
    Steve couldn't pay back on time and wouldn't do a "job" for Jez to compensate, so Jez and some 'eavies fed Steve to their collection of pit bulls and bats down a back lane.
    This is what led to Jim's imprisonment in the the last 7 or 8 years, as Jim then beat seven shades out of Jez, putting him (wisely) in a hospital ward just down the hall from Steve. Initially Jez looked like he was going to live, but he snuck down the hall one evening and tried to finish off Steve. Unfortunately for Jez, the strain of trying to kill Steve caused some one of his own damaged internal bits to burst and left dead Jez slumped across Steve on the hospital bed. Jim later confessed to beating Jez and was jailed for manslaughter because despite what Jez was engaged in at the time of death, it was decided that ultimately it was the injuries form the beating that caused Jez to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

duridian wrote: »
    Fat Robbie Williams = Jez Quigley. (a sort of Mancunian Billy Meehan)
    Steve being in jail was for flogging nicked car stereos when he was younger I think. I don't recall Steve ever having been presented as a tough guy as such.
    Later, Steve needed money to buy the cab business with Vikram (Dev's cuz) so he (wisely) borrowed the dough off the local psycho gangster (as you do), Jez Quigley, who happened to be "going out with"/terrorising Leanne Battersby at the time.
    Steve couldn't pay back on time and wouldn't do a "job" for Jez to compensate, so Jez and some 'eavies fed Steve to their collection of pit bulls and bats down a back lane.
    This is what led to Jim's imprisonment in the the last 7 or 8 years, as Jim then beat seven shades out of Jez, putting him (wisely) in a hospital ward just down the hall from Steve. Initially Jez looked like he was going to live, but he snuck down the hall one evening and tried to finish off Steve. Unfortunately for Jez, the strain of trying to kill Steve caused some one of his own damaged internal bits to burst and left dead Jez slumped across Steve on the hospital bed. Jim later confessed to beating Jez and was jailed for manslaughter because despite what Jez was engaged in at the time of death, it was decided that ultimately it was the injuries form the beating that caused Jez to die.

ah so yes yes i did make it up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Hmm wasnt he banged up for driving to France and loading up with cheap booze and driving back to England with it.

Jez Quigley... come on down lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Steve to Craig (whatisname) in corrie this week

Steve - you rough him up will ya
    Craig -Me ..why not you ..why me ?
    Steve - cos your a scouser

LMAO :D

( Becky ..now she is hawt :pac:) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 doughnut

Steve used to be married to Alec Gilroys grand daughter Vicky, she had short curly red hair and was a bit posh. He was always in trouble with the police and his brother was the good one.

Advertisement