Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music (Piano) lessons - Naas

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know of, or can recommend a music teacher doing paino lessons for kids in or around the Naas area ?

Would like to get my 2 kids started playing (if they like it, great, if not, worth a try anyway to see if they're anyway musical) so if anyone knows of a good teacher who doesn't charge the earth for a 30 minute lesson for kids, please let me know - thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭Trampas

Are you looking for lessons at your home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i would also like to hear of anyone doing the same in the naas/newbridge area.

Also could anyone tell me when is too young to start kids playing music or lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

Trampas wrote: »
    Are you looking for lessons at your home?

Trampas, ideally outside of our home as we don't have a piano - would look to invest in a smaller keyboard for practice and if either kid showed promise or looked like they wanted to it longer-term, then we'd invest in an upright etc.

Advertisement