Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce / Cake having issues?

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Anyone having issues with the Bruce/cake lobby in that it's only showing MTTs from tomorrow onwards? It was the same for me last night, only showing from today onwards.

I've checked filters and I'm pretty sure they're fine, and I don't usually need to tweak filters to play, so they should deffo not be the cause of this.

Curious to know if anyone else is experiencing anything similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Anyone having issues with the Bruce/cake lobby in that it's only showing MTTs from tomorrow onwards? It was the same for me last night, only showing from today onwards.

I've checked filters and I'm pretty sure they're fine, and I don't usually need to tweak filters to play, so they should deffo not be the cause of this.

Curious to know if anyone else is experiencing anything similar.

Same for me earlier Cat, was meant to post but forgot

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Email received 5/9/09:

Cake Network Disruption of Services

Over the last week, the Cake Network experienced a series of connectivity issues that has culminated in a prolonged interruption of services. We have now traced the problem to an external connectivity disruption directly impacting performance at Cake’s data center.

We apologize for the delay in responding to players about the disruption, but until now, we didn’t have sufficient information to make an announcement. The good news is that the problem has now been identified and we have a solution which will be released shortly. Doubly important is the fact that the solution being implemented will prevent this type of occurrence from ever happening again.

We ask for your continued patience, however, as it will take approximately four days for the issue to be completely fixed. In the meantime, we are stopping all tournament play until we can guarantee full connectivity.

We assure all Cake Network players that there are absolutely no security or account issues. No data was compromised in any way. It was simply a matter of disrupted network connectivity. This was an external issue that had nothing to do with the Cake software or game servers.

While Cash Games are back and running we ask for your patience as there will probably be connectivity issues over the next four days. Again, we apologize for this disruption.

We will publish another announcement when the issue is finally resolved and the tournaments are back online.

We sincerely thank all players for their patience in this matter and hope that you will continue to enjoy our games. We’ve worked hard to make a technically stable and high quality experience for our players on the Cake Network and are committed to making this right for all players going forward.

Advertisement