Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome the new Mod

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Solitaire!

I think you have seen this guy posting about on this forum..

Big up to Terrorfirmer, and thanks for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

\o.

Overdue ;)

thanks TF

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭z0oT

Congrats. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Grats dude, bout time too

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I always preferred freecell. :D

A good choice, best of luck with it man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sorry I was inactive so long, it took a while to switch over, and during that time I wasn't around much. Best of luck to Solitaire, and lets hope he's noticed before now that he's actually the mod...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Congrats

Hope you don't turn all power hungry now that you can ban us and then foil our attempts at creating other accounts to agree with ourselves(not that i do that:()!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Effluo wrote: »
    Hope you don't... ...foil our attempts at creating other accounts to agree with ourselves(not that i do that:()!

Don't worry. MuppetCheck will find out your sins... evilgrin.gif

(j/k!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

well done long over due keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

Just literally posted in a thread asking if you had become a mod :rolleyes:, congrats dude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

grats soli!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

@ Solitaire: I'm not used to your name being in bold, change it back.

lol.gif

Solitaire wrote: »
    lol.gif
    Seriously, it doesn't look right!

Admit it, its the shiny new Grimlock avatar that's freaking you out :P

I cant see it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Solitaire wrote: »
    lol.gif

Your custom smilies are a PITA when browsing m.boards.ie. :P

... Oh. See what you mean. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

An excellent choice, Well done sir. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

I always assumed he was mod in the first place :P

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

CutzEr wrote: »
    I always assumed he was mod in the first place :P

Well done.

A cunningly executed plan to take over the place by being all friendly and helpful. :D

Who knows what will happen now he has the power :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Sorry I was inactive so long, it took a while to switch over, and during that time I wasn't around much. Best of luck to Solitaire, and lets hope he's noticed before now that he's actually the mod...:D

Too mcuh airsoft? :P

Best of luck to Solitaire, been a great help to me so far along with ( Elufor is it?)

Best of luck with it...and has there ever been a ban handed out on this forum in recent time? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

TheDoc wrote: »
    Best of luck with it...and has there ever been a ban handed out on this forum in recent time? :)

I figure it's kinda difficult to get banned from the B&U...

Like how offensive can you get get?, "I did your pc up the watercooling last night" or "Your pc is soooooooooo noisy it was barred from the night club for being disruptive....." (yes i know it sucks)

I remember a guy from an online shop on this a couple of months ago just giving out terrible advice though. He invaded all the threads saying things like "you need 1Kwatt psu's and 295's, i7's are better for anyone if they can afford them" and so forth...
    I think that's about as bad as anyone has got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

gl solitaire, top geezer

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Congrats man!

I'm new here and even I could see this was a good idea.

P.s. Cheers for the build advice a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

Congrats Solitaire, you're the man for the job! :cool: One of the most active members of B&U, with heaps of useful advice. Best of luck! :pac:

Advertisement