Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cover for hiding boot contents in Astra Estate?

• 07-09-2009 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Howdee,

got my hands on a used astra estate, but it didn't have the tray that you can put in the boot, that would hide what was in there. One of these would be dead handy for security reasons....

I'm not sure of the right name for this, a tray? a cover?

I can't find one on micksgarage. any other ideas where I could pick one up handy.?

It's a Vauxhall Astra if it makes any difference, 2005

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try some of your local scrap yards, also give www.traynors.co.uk a ring up North.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It's called a load cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

cheers folks. will try!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

Guy down here in Kerry on the road between Ardfert and Ballyheigue has a million Opel/ Vauxhalls. His number was on here a while back but I think carcheologist would know who he is. Where are you based?

sogood wrote: »
    Guy down here in Kerry on the road between Ardfert and Ballyheigue has a million Opel/ Vauxhalls. His number was on here a while back but I think carcheologist would know who he is. Where are you based?

that would be great, as I'm in Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's called a tonneau cover I think.

none in bob sweeneys anyways... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

seachto7 wrote: »
    that would be great, as I'm in Limerick.

Well if you do a search or pm carcheologist you should get the number ok, hope you get what you want and if I can help dont be afraid to ask.

ill wait until I see him/her show up on the forum. I'm away for a week end of this week so I'll see maybe when I get back...

his/her username doesn't seem to come up on any user search "invalid user" ..??
    anyone know the name of the place in Kerry?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 makindue

I agree with you seachto7. I am still searching for that name Kerry. I have queries for him.

Advertisement