Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Poultry feed in Dublin

• 07-09-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Been trawling through google and boards and can't seem to find this but I am after a shop / supplier that supplies chicken feed.

Recently expanded our pets to include 2 welsumers 1 cochin and 2 fravelles ( ? spelling ) but all we have been able to find is shops selling more bird type feed then proper chicken feed pellets and we want to make sure they are getting everything they need.

Based in D15 but willing to go further but would prefer not to have drive outside the pale if possible, so any advice on where to pick some up would be appreciated ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭super_metroid

i get layers pellets in newcastle co dublin

there is a shop there that sells dog food, cattle feed, poultry feed etc...

layers pellets are what you want

it's 10.50 euro for a big sack of layers pellets abd the hens love it

newcastle is a village off the nass dual carriageway, near citywest

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

i get layers pellets in newcastle co dublin

there is a shop there that sells dog food, cattle feed, poultry feed etc...

layers pellets are what you want

it's 10.50 euro for a big sack of layers pellets abd the hens love it

newcastle is a village off the nass dual carriageway, near citywest

Cheers will have a look on the web and try and track them down if not will wait till the weekend and take a drive.

Well haven't made it to the shop in Newcastle but was up at my sisters in balbriggan and found a Pet Store that sells chicken feed.

As your heading out of Balbriggan from the Garda station ( Gormanstown Direction ) heading towards The Hunstman pub there is a turn off on the left with a sign for a pet store sellnig dog food head up the road about 2 minutes and there you are.

Went in for a try and they had Bags of Layer Chick Crumb 20 KG for 9 Euro , he also was saying he had chickens for sale but didn't take a look. It's not exactly your top of the range pet shop but the seem to sell food at decent enough prices , will do me for Chicken feed anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Premier pets just off of the Ballyfermot Road has a good range of poultry foods. Phone number is: 01 6266688

Thanks Faysey will give these guys a try this week and see what range they stock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Moronuts

txt_mess wrote: »
    Thanks Faysey will give these guys a try this week and see what range they stock.

Did you try that place in Ballyfermott?

Advertisement