Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcripts for past students

Options
  • 07-09-2009 10:09pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys, is there a way to get past transcripts without having to go into UCD or having to login to SIS (account is deactive)?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can I get them to email them out to me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Can I get them to email them out to me??

They can't be emailed as then it would not have the official university seal or stamp. Go here to download the application form and post that to Admin http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/transcripts/index.html

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thanks Parker but I need them today, guess I'll have to go in, thanks anyway

You probably wont be able to get them today. You will be given a form to fill in, can take a few days or more to get them

Have got them before on the day (cant find them now!) Went over today and the Q for student cards/admin staff was out the door

• Advertisement

Have got them before on the day (cant find them now!) Went over today and the Q for student cards/admin staff was out the door

Yeah but that was probably not registration week or first week of term. It's too busy to be doing that on top of everything else. I'm working in admin too at the minute btw so I'm just saying what I say to everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Neil Dunne

If you send an email to the student desk requesting your transcripts under the Data Information Act 1988 UCD are legally obliged to send the information to you. You are entitled to access any information that the University has regarding your academic history or anything else for that matter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Neil Dunne

If you send an email to the student desk requesting your transcripts under the Data Information Act 1988 UCD are legally obliged to send the information to you. You are entitled to access any information that the University has regarding your academic history or anything else for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jan shyr

First of all, this thread is way too old. There was no need to revive it.

Secondsly, transcripts are free and are readily available to you. You do not need to requiest them and waste student's desk time. Go into your SisWeb, find electronic documents, all of your statements and transcripts are there in PDF format. You can even get them printed on a 'special' paper for free provided you are a current student or before a certain date when you complete your studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

jan shyr wrote: »
    First of all, this thread is way too old. There was no need to revive it.

Secondsly, transcripts are free and are readily available to you. You do not need to requiest them and waste student's desk time. Go into your SisWeb, find electronic documents, all of your statements and transcripts are there in PDF format. You can even get them printed on a 'special' paper for free provided you are a current student or before a certain date when you complete your studies.

Thirdly, before backseat modding, you could read the OP.

The account was deactivated.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement