Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems With "Adult" Adword Advertising

• 07-09-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

I'm setting up the google adword campaign for a friend who has an adult shop in Dublin city. After much waiting and a few emails I finally got an advert with the word "sexy" in it Approved (adult)

Having crossed that hurdle, my second advert is under review now for the past week. Has anyone out there experienced this type of delay with google adult advertising?

I know it cannot be the website as they have already viewed it and passed one advert. It's not a credit card problem either, so what's up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭eirman

I got the advert approved one day after emailing support. I'm pretty sure it would still be under review if I hadn't emailed them.

Conclusion - They are just slow! (which is typical for most monopolistic organisations)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 john12

eirman wrote: »
    I'm setting up the google adword campaign for a friend who has an adult shop in Dublin city. After much waiting and a few emails I finally got an advert with the word "sexy" in it Approved (adult)

Having crossed that hurdle, my second advert is under review now for the past week. Has anyone out there experienced this type of delay with google adult advertising?

I know it cannot be the website as they have already viewed it and passed one advert. It's not a credit card problem either, so what's up?

Google always review this type of ad if you need some help contact me on 085 7041521

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 john12

Google always review this type of ad if you need some help contact me on 085 7041521

Advertisement