Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Money than sense tv3

• 07-09-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

just watched this tonight and i am absolutley sickened by the amount of money that has been wasted in ireland its just mental.....how did it happen and how did we let it happen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Watched the second half after getting depressed after the news, and to say I was infuriated would be an understatement. And we voted them back in (well not me personally) They have just p*ssed OUR money up the wall, and didn’t put a thing aside for the ‘in case this all goes belly up’ scenario. Ireland must be a laughing stock to the European community and other countries who are suffering. To

I say it is time to vote with our feet and get this bunch of Muppets out. Now I’m not saying the next crowed (whoever it will be) could turn things around any quicker, but surly it could not get any worse, or could it................................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Dreadful documentry lead mainly by TV3 newsreports and huge amount so erronous information in certain parts. It is true that we spent massive amounts but much of what was said in this repeatwas said before.

The only new thing was the chummy chummy interview with the Head of An Bord Snip.

Advertisement