Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phot day trip...

• 07-09-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

Right considering getting in my car 2moro and just driving for the day with my camera in tow, which direction should I go? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Croke Park :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hook Head in Wexford. It's a nice drive too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Borderfox wrote: »
    Croke Park :)

Oh yea I totally forgot thats 2moro! Opps!

Ok well wednesday then where should I go?!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Hook Head in Wexford. It's a nice drive too.

Actually yea I might head south for a change...hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Jemmy wrote: »
    Right considering getting in my car 2moro and just driving for the day with my camera in tow, which direction should I go? :D

Where are you leaving from?

I like Carlingford area less than an hour from Dublin. 20 minutes further and you are out beyond Warrenpoint and plenty of roads to the mountains and some nice walks. Warrenpoint to Rush is about 65 minutes.

I really like Wicklow. Wish I lived there. Some lovely places, Glendalough for one. But park your car and walk through fields. What ever your into really. Enjoy your day

• Advertisement

LeoB wrote: »
    Where are you leaving from?

I like Carlingford area less than an hour from Dublin. 20 minutes further and you are out beyond Warrenpoint and plenty of roads to the mountains and some nice walks. Warrenpoint to Rush is about 65 minutes.

I really like Wicklow. Wish I lived there. Some lovely places, Glendalough for one. But park your car and walk through fields. What ever your into really. Enjoy your day

lol I live in Wicklow! Thanks never thought of Carlingford been up that way before years ago and it's lovely up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I was up in Monaghan today, so many places to see on the way up there and only 90mins in the car. Can't go wrong :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sometimes in Carlingford, you get the clouds hanging down over the mountains - it's just lovely. I think that i'll take another trip up there and over to Warrenpoint again soon.

3713084313_ba86030b7e.jpg

Advertisement