Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

victor tattoos galway

• 07-09-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hey has anyone been to victor yet? and also please post up a pic so i can see what his work is like.... thank u:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Raii

<SNIP!>

I'll restore the text if the poster proves to be anything other than a shill...

</SNIP!>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

I haven't had any work done there but have seen some of his work and its good the best thing to do is go into the shop his staff have pieces on them if you want to see something in the flesh(literally)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭6328

Anyone got monroe done there, and price ?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

6328 wrote: »
    Anyone got monroe done there, and price ?

No but got my bellybutton done there and they're decent enough with price but I've gotten a few done in G's tattoo and I'd never go back! I can't even explain why but they're just so passionate about what they do they won't put you wrong. It's more than a job to them like but Victors place is just not the same.

Jesus that makes me sound really weird! I'm not I just really love G's place :o

how much did you pay for the belly?

• Advertisement

It was over a year ago but 40 as far as I remember? possibly more but not more than 50 anyway. Also forgot to add in before it's really high up like it doesn't fit in my bellybutton sits just above it. I think it could just be my weird belly though cause I also just remembered their portfolio is really good! I always have a look at them before deciding anything.

@OP why don't you go into Victors and have a look at the portfolio. They won't take offence like it's a serious decision to make. The books are just left there for anyone to look at like so shop around and see which artist inspires you!

Edit: My friend got his eyebrow done at the same time and I think that was 50 or 60 if that helps at all. Probably doesn't but I have a very bad memory.

Woah thats cheap. Edge in Castlebar is 60 for the belly.
    My cousin got his eyebrow pierced in victors yesterday for 40e with a plastic bar for football. Where as I got my eyebrow done In Egde for 55 :/
    Thats class. Think I might check that out next week you know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

i have seen there profolio online and i have to say some nice work there

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor-Tattoo/108420982554001

Theres no piercings though. Thinking of my first tattoo last night though and started looking at videos on youtube, I'd like one on my wrist and majority of the people that got in ( well i watched ) said it wasn't sore, the closer to the hand is the painfullest!

Theres no piercings though. Thinking of my first tattoo last night though and started looking at videos on youtube, I'd like one on my wrist and majority of the people that got in ( well i watched ) said it wasn't sore, the closer to the hand is the painfullest!

Put it wherever you want it, its a few hours of pain but its there for life so you're better off putting it where you want and put up with a bit more pain than regret not having it exactly how you wanted it.

I was warned how sore getting one far down on my foot would be, and it was, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Good luck with it!

Also they have the piercings portfolio in the shop for sure. There's some on the stairs on the way up aswel so you actually dont even have to go in. AFAIK the price list is on the wall inside. Your best bet is to in and have a chat with them, they're sound lads like.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah defo, I want it on my wrist, *** Love. *** the love done in red and the dot done in back and done in italics. Would nice to have a date though or a mates initial?
    I'd expect the tattoo to be sore though.

Oh I know the place now since you said upstairs. Dont they have like pictures all over the walls and dont they have a little room where they do like beside the door you come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shaywhoop

i got it done in victor and i payed 40 euro:)

Advertisement