Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No.12 No.34 No.16 and 2 portions of egg fried rice

Options
  • 08-09-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

So can anyone name which consoles have ALL the characters unlocked. on both PS3 and 360

Then can we have the ones that have some unlocked

And how many memory cards with unlocked chars the community has as a whole.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Aren't we allowed bring hard disks? Although I fail to see how we can get them on the 360s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Can't get the Hard drives into the machines, remember I brought mine the first day i was up.
    It might be possible on one of them but I aint to sure about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

have a 3 euro local tourney

money goes towards these
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-64MB-Memory-Unit/dp/B000B6MLRS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Can PS3 saves be put on a flash memroy card and transferred?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Can PS3 saves be put on a flash memroy card and transferred?

You can for the majority of games, but Capcom disabled it so you can have the fun of unlocking all the characters yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You can use your Harddisk on no.15. Slide the console out the back of the enclosure and there's enough room to slot your HD into it. I asked when I was in there and its ok to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i could put my save on the 360 hard drives from my memory unit, problem solved right??

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

meducation wrote: »
    i could put my save on the 360 hard drives from my memory unit, problem solved right??

From my experience of messing with loading formations on PES, the Xbox 360 only likes content that is connected to a profile. So, if you copy the SFIV file to your memory unit and the profile, which you unlocked all the characters with, theoretically, you should be able to load and play it. I can't verify this, but anyone with a memory card, hardrive and a copy of SFIV could.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

We go every week. It shouldnt be too hard to unlock characters on the ones we use....sure we are halfway there already.

I would suggest that we unlock them around each other tho.....the giant gap between the ps3 and 360 players is stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Gotta make sure we do it on the same gamertags on each machine too

• Advertisement

The staff have deleted most of them and stuck a notice up asking people to stop creating new ones. Most of the consoles only have two profiles each so It shouldnt be hard to figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

unlocking takes ages though and what if the pink shirt wearing punks are playing COD on them or something.

my stick only works on xbox 360.

• Moderators Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Azza

PS3 34 has everyone unlocked including Seth thanks to Kirby, Dark Talent and his mate and myself going through the mind numbing process of clearing the game with everyone over the course of 2 different meet ups.

A Trak and I believe animaX now have memory cards with character unlocked saves they can bring in so we should be grand from now on with those and the few xboxes with characters unlocked - on the xbox side of things anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Memory cards FTW.
    I've all unlocked including Seth, will bring with me whenever I attend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I really want to play some Garou and Samurai showdown. Must get myself a memory card with them on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    A Trak and I believe animaX now have memory cards with character unlocked saves they can bring in so we should be grand from now on with those and the few xboxes with characters unlocked - on the xbox side of things anyway.

Exactly. I bought a memory unit just for this purpose (even though I stupidly forgot it last time :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Kirby wrote: »
    We go every week. It shouldnt be too hard to unlock characters on the ones we use....sure we are halfway there already.

I would suggest that we unlock them around each other tho.....the giant gap between the ps3 and 360 players is stupid.

This^

Please please please. We need to eliminate this gap.
    Placebo wrote: »
    have a 3 euro local tourney

money goes towards these
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-64MB-Memory-Unit/dp/B000B6MLRS

Maybe add some USB fans to that also :D

Anytime I've gotten early the PS3 players are the only ones there and have set themselves up in the corner by the door so it's yizzer own fault :pac:

The PS3s are up that end of the room. There are xboxs close enough to them that have almost every character unlocked.

Just missing Seth I think.

#18 and #19 I think.

• Advertisement

Should be able to make it this weekend. Will bring memory card with unlocks. Is there scoops afterwards? If so I'll leave the car at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

There wasnt the last two times I was there. I can't say for sure if I'll be there this weekend as I'll probably be having a really late night this friday

I'd be up for scoops. Wasn't up for them last week because I had to run home and watch that boring match with my brother.

Yeah, didn't bother going myself in order to watch the match too.

Surely though, even casuals aren't the same without discussing how awesome honda is over a few jars afterwards. ;)

I've been playing Honda so much lately that I'm really considering maining him.

I'm sure AnimaX is delighted to hear that there might be two Honda players :pac:

Everyone <3 honda, especially Terry.
    Good to see you're giving up the italian gypsy and going with the Japanese fat man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'm seriously getting afraid of Honda. I keep finding freakishly good Hondas online that kill my poor Balrog and takes the fight money for themselves :(. Probably to spend of nappies no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Scoops? Scoops Haagen-Dasz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heineken-Dasz more like.

Mmmm beer ice-cream.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Scoops? Scoops Haagen-Dasz?

Wheres your curly mustache at? :p

Advertisement