Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a proper hair cut

Options
  • 08-09-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Where is the best place in town to get a good haircut, as in a proper styled cut? I have my hair long (halfway down my back) and want to do something to make it a bit more exciting/less boring. I have heard of a few horror stories so I wanna get it cut right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Figaro's in Bedford Row - Ask for Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Ger8150 wrote: »
    Where is the best place in town to get a good haircut, as in a proper styled cut? I have my hair long (halfway down my back) and want to do something to make it a bit more exciting/less boring. I have heard of a few horror stories so I wanna get it cut right.

Go to see a stylist and see what idean they come up with. Ray in bellissimos is brilliant has loads of different ideas and stuff, always does mine different

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

DONT go to devincis

i asked for dark blonde highlights and they bleached my whole head :mad: which later on turned white. he also cut it and i had asked him not to take anything off the lenght. but he still proceeded to do so.

i then had to dye my hair with brown hair dye to return to my original colour but because of the bleach it turned black.

thanks fúckers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

RHunce wrote: »
    DONT go to devincis

i asked for dark blonde highlights and they bleached my whole head :mad: which later on turned white. he also cut it and i had asked him not to take anything off the lenght. but he still proceeded to do so.

i then had to dye my hair with brown hair dye to return to my original colour but because of the bleach it turned black.

thanks fúckers!!

when u seen him cut it why didnt u say stop

i did, i said no not the fringe but by them time he cut it an inch on one part he had to cut the rest to match it

• Advertisement

that is very annoying i think id strap him to the chair and shave his head:D

retro is pretty good the lads in there have a book that you can choose ur style and they make sure of what u want before they cut

where is retros??

accross from st michaels church and beside the cukoo box

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

RHunce wrote: »
    DONT go to devincis

thanks fúckers!!
    Paulegend wrote: »
    when u seen him cut it why didnt u say stop

I nearly choked when I read that :D

:pac::D i can see the funny side now but im still not happy about it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Figaro's or Rossini's. On Bedford Row and at the Old Quarter respectively.

They share the same hair dressers and barbers so both places are good.

Advertisement