Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASAP

Options
  • 08-09-2009 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

any1 know of any otherway of contacting ipoker support besides email any online support?
    cant log into my email account because my 3 connection is a piece of sh1t got disconnected for like the hundred time today and tried logging in my account got lock because the password which is saved somehow changed and im locked out and chiplead in the $30 deepstack with 50 left

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

how are you chiplead if you couldnt get in and kept disconnecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

steoin wrote: »
    any1 know of any otherway of contacting ipoker support besides email any online support?
    cant log into my email account because my 3 connection is a piece of sh1t got disconnected for like the hundred time today and tried logging in my account got lock because the password which is saved somehow changed and im locked out and chiplead in the $30 deepstack with 50 left

Which skin?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

for some reason my password which has allways been saved changed when i was trying to log in and i got temp suspended cause i was just hitting login where it would tell me user is allready logged in for like a minute or so.

I eventually got an email sent and 45min later i got back in but i never managed to see more than 3 hands without a disconnect had more chips with 6 tables left than on the last 2 but luckboxed 7th:D

Could any1 tech minded tell me if the weather which was stormy last nite could make a big difference to a 3g connection or is it more likely something else :confused:

u can delete this now mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishKestrel

It was the storm last night.

Had the same problem with Vodafone 3G on Full Tilt. Finally gave up after being disconnected several times (was playing cash games - so not as bad. Still annoyed about the KK I had pre-flop, limped UTG, was re-raised and then ..... disconnect)

Advertisement