Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog friendly accommodation

Options
  • 08-09-2009 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys

looking for some help. i have a small dog and i need to go to sligo next weekend and stay overnight. i have no dog-sitter so im wondering does anyone know of any dog friendly bed and breakfasts or hotels around sligo town.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

These are fairly upmarket places. They are outside town as well so you will need a car. Surprisingly though Markree castle can be quite good value if you are abel to secure accommodation. They tend to have weddings on alot of the weekends but you could be lucky.
    http://www.ohmydog.ie/dogstuff-dogfriendly-sligo.html

Otherwise would probably check out Sligo Bord failte/Tourist Board, they should have recommendations of B and B's near the centre. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Barna09

thanks a million tuppence, i will check out those places!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Bubbles08

hi i know its too late now but maybe in the future this info might help. Willsborogh House bnb in Drumcliffe are dog friendly. There is a boarding kennels right beside the bnb and they do a deal there. Bnb Is lovely aswell.

Advertisement