Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new ross river festival

Options
  • 08-09-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I have been asked to help organise canoe races at a river festival in New Ross Co. Wexford. Date Sunday 13th September from 12 till 3pm. There are six races with six entries in each race. I am hoping to have races in canadians canoe, kayaks and sit on tops and what ever else turns up.

Its a fun day to promote the river and paddling. There will be camping available and a paddle from St Mullins to New ross is organised for the Saturday. The races will be short sprint races probably only 500 meters to a kilmometer max.

If you are interested contact me on 087 2996265

Thanks Ricky

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Might as well be put into the south east forum rather than the Waterford one to be honest.

Advertisement