Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DID 9% off tomorrow only

• 08-09-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭

Might be worth holding off on big electrical purchases till tomorrow… seems all DID stores are offering 9% off stock tomorrow. Heard the ad on the radio this morning, the jist was 9% off all stock on 09/09/09 from 9-9… didn’t mention any exclusions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

if they had the new 120gb ps3 it might be worth a look, otherwise not worth it for 9%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

otherwise not worth it for 9%

Not sure I follow... you can buy an item today at the current price or wait till tomorrow to get it 9% cheaper... for the sake of one day surely it's worth it regardless of what you're buying... TV, Fridge, dishwasher, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

steamboat wrote: »
    Not sure I follow... you can buy an item today at the current price or wait till tomorrow to get it 9% cheaper... for the sake of one day surely it's worth it regardless of what you're buying... TV, Fridge, dishwasher, etc...

Our washing machine gave up the ghost today so might look into this tomorrow. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

steamboat wrote: »

probably should have phrased it better, it's great if you're in the market for a specific product anyway, but 9% wouldnt be enough to entice me into any impulse buys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I reckon anyone could just go in there today and mention the 9% thing and they'd get as big if not a bigger discount than tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Boo8w

Had a look but thy seem overpriced in the 1st place & discount only seems to bring down to a somwhat competitive price MayBe!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

they should have made it 9.99% or 10%, nobody has a 9% sale :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭holly8

they should have made it 9.99% or 10%, nobody has a 9% sale :rolleyes:

.. and saved me €23 - so thanks OP.

CoillteBhouy - if you are reading, this one's for you!!

Advertisement