Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas

Options
  • 08-09-2009 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Is there anyone out there who has started their christmas shopping yet?

I've got one present already, i hadn't intended on it, i'd actually brought back an item of clothing to a shop and they'd only give me a credit note, so i picked up two things a watch and a chain - costume jewellry and i haave kept the necklace up until xmas.

The thing i find the hardest is the temptation to wear it myself so I think i might wrap it and then ask my mam to hide it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dumbblonde122

Yes I have started Christmas shopping. I work one day per week since the recession so I try and pick up one piece a week so as not to have a major panic closer to the time. It's so handy

Only downfall is I forget what I havre bought or whom I have bought for and havee on occasion bought something for someone twice. oh well, it will go to someone else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

and i thought i was the only one I started 2 weeks ago and have 4 presents already I cant believe how organised I am, i'm normally the one running in town on christmas eve in a panic and ending up with vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

I am trying to be organised this christmas and what with the recession, I need to find bargain presents. My problem is I find it hard to pick/think of good presents so if anyone spots anything good over the next few weeks, It would be great if you could post them here!;)

Thanks.

Advertisement