Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the forgetful husband...

• 08-09-2009 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is!"

"Of course I do," he indignantly answered, going out the door to the office.

At 10 AM the doorbell rang, and when the woman opened the door, she was handed a box containing a dozen long stemmed red roses.

At 1 PM, a foil wrapped , two pound box of her favourite chocolates arrived. Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress. At 4pm, a barbershop quartet arrived, singing her favourite love songs. The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home.

"First the flowers, then the chocolates, then the dress and the songs!" she exclaimed. "I've never had a more wonderful Pancake Tuesday in all my life!"

:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Excellent ! ... No chance of this joke falling flat !

Advertisement