Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI duplicate transactions

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

stepbar wrote: »
    It certainly is unfortunate and should not happen. I think the problem is that the system went live too quickly. I note that AIB dont have this problem but I would say they have better systems then the BOI.

Does each bank generally write its own system for all its tasks/services or is there any standard system which is used everywhere for particular tasks (other than email) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

soden12 wrote: »
    I wonder how many BOI staff will be fired for this ..

Haha @ your username and comment. That really is classic. Let me guess you don't like BOI computer staff...
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

parsi wrote: »
    Does each bank generally write its own system for all its tasks/services or is there any standard system which is used everywhere for particular tasks (other than email) ?

Most banks will have a variety of systems - the majority will be individual to the bank in question.

Advertisement