Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best NBA game to go to?

Options
  • 08-09-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to be in Orlando in October/November and would love to catch a basketball game. We went to the Magic vs the Chicago Bulls last year and it was fantastic.
    My question is which match do you think would be the best to go to?

This appears to be the schedule for The Orlando Magic games on while we’re there:

23rd vs Atlanta which is a preseason friendly. It’s also on ESPN.

28th vs Philadelphia

4th vs Phoenix

6th vs Detroit

Has anyone any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,

Sinéad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

tough choice, most of them teams aint great.

Id prob go see phoenix since you can see 2 time MVP Steve Nash play. Most other teams dont have a true standout player you would love to see.

Phx>Detroit>Atlanta>Phily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Da GOAT wrote: »
    tough choice, most of them teams aint great.

Id prob go see phoenix since you can see 2 time MVP Steve Nash play. Most other teams dont have a true standout player you would love to see.

Phx>Detroit>Atlanta>Phily

Thanks for that, that's great. Shame the choice isn't as good as last year, I think maybe we were spoiled for our first game. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

My vote would be for Phoenix as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Phoenix would be my choice as well but if that doesn't work out then the Sixers game could be interesting based on the Playoff series they had last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Yup Phoenix is the best of the bunch, with a health Stoudemire and Nash and no Shaq they will probably get back to their high scoring fast paced ways. Which sure is exciting to watch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,277 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

YA Pheonix myself.

Im HEAT fan was lucky see them play few times there back in 2006 year after there title success

One the games was against Spurs.

They were class

Advertisement