Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght to Blanch

Options
  • 08-09-2009 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry is this is the wrong forum, but im looking for some info on the best way to get from Tallaght to Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Phase 2,
    preferably by bus.

I understand there is a 40D from parnell street, but does anyone know if there is a more direct route from tallaght?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Anti wrote: »
    Sorry is this is the wrong forum, but im looking for some info on the best way to get from Tallaght to Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Phase 2,
    preferably by bus.

I understand there is a 40D from parnell street, but does anyone know if there is a more direct route from tallaght?

Thanks in advance.

the 76a used to go from square to blanch shopping center iirc

just looked at the time table, doesn't look very promising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah it goes twice a day by the looks of it, which is no good to me. By the looks of it, i'll be pending 5 hours getting back and forth a day, whish is pretty daunting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well one option you could do would be to get a regular 76 to Clondalkin (Just outside liffey valley), walk for about 3 or 4 minutes and get the 239? It goes every hour or so.

Although the bus services to town ar probably more frequent, might be a bit handier

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭AmcD

Luas from Tallaght to Smithfield/Collins Barracks stop. Get off and short walk across to bus stop at Blackhall place to get no.39 to Blanchardstown (Ongar) or 37 to Carpenterstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Just found out there is a free bus from outside penny's at 8:20 straight to the business pask which is free. Should arrive in for 8:50. Ill update this on monday evening with how it all goes on incase anyone elese stumbles across this in the future. And thanks to all the posters above for their help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement