Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

so has 2fm changed its format

• 08-09-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

listening recently and ruth scott doesnt seem to on in the evening (thank god) and seems to be replaced by damien farelly and decent music that doesnt seem to be aimed at kids. is this the new format for 2fm to go? if so thank god.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭subtle_as

i think she's just on her holidays cos she filled in for rick o'shea a couple of weeks back and the evening schedule was altered too. I'd say she'll be back to the evenings from this week or next.

i do like what they're doing at the mo tho with the music in the evenings. they've been asking the listeners for music from the 80s, 90s and 00s. i don't think it's the big changes tho. i thought they weren't changing the new schedule until they got a new head of 2fm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

well i suppose if the people in 2fm ever listened to the public they would cop on that nobody wants to listen to ruth scott in the evening. fair play to what they are doing at the moment, its actaully good to listen to them playing what people want. to hear for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

Ruth is covering Nikki Hayes show for two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

The overhaul of the 2fm schedule is due to happen sometime after Christmas.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Dave Fanning is back on 2fm this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

byte wrote: »
    Dave Fanning is back on 2fm this week.

Oh please don't remind me... he just ain't my cup of tea.

Anyway the new format better include a serious look at the playlist. Its very rough around the edges. Like this morning Colm Hayes played Beyonce and that bloke standing in for GR this morning plays the same song 30 minutes later. Something has to be wrong there?
    Ruth Scotts music was all over the place today. The playlist is shoddy and needs to be cleaned up. They need to move the playlist to mirror Today FM and a mix of 104 during the daytime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

deadhead13 wrote: »
    The overhaul of the 2fm schedule is due to happen sometime after Christmas.

not soon enough, rick o'shea does my head in...

Advertisement