Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Parrot minder

Options
  • 08-09-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know anywhere that will mind my parrot while im on holidays on the northside of Dublin?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Dead-Parrot460.jpg
    Is it an ex parrot?
    Try asking on this forum maybe:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tweety Pie

Hi there, only joined yesterday so im finding my feet.......Thanks for replying. I have an African Grey, he's 3yrs old and he's a pet. When I got him the petshop assured me they would always take him when I go on holidays... probably two or three times a year. This is a large petshop that has been around forever and im sure will be for years to come, so it was probably the reason I went ahead and bought my African Grey from them.They had him five times in two years and I was thrilled with how they looked after him only the next time I rang to book my little man in they told me they were not taking parrots for holidays anymore.......I am now left in a right mess. I was really upset with them. I love my wee man and want to find somewhere good and reliable where he'll be looked after when im on hols....thats all:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Why are you going on holidays on the Northside of Dublin.

I think I know the petshop you are talking about.

They wouldn't take my Norwegian Blue from me this time I went back. In fact the owner was quite rude to me, first he told me my parrot was asleep, then he killed it on me.

Aren't you very funny???? Im looking for genuine replies, thats why I joined yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

As dr bollocko said...

The feedback forum is for site feedback :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Aren't you very funny???? Im looking for genuine replies, thats why I joined yesterday.
    RTFM.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Feedback is an odd place when your not used to it, its like walking into a rural pub and eveyone turns around to look at you.

Far too many cats here to risk bringing a parrot in, too.

Good luck over in the pet forum, oh, and welcome to boards.

Cheers, this is all new to me, hopefully I find someone......What do all other parrot owners do when they go on holidays? My mum took him for me during the summer but she won't be able to take him all the time. Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

I think you're looking for the Animals & Pet Issues forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement