Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap P.O. Box in Galway

Options
  • 08-09-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Need to find somewhere in Galway where I can get occasional mail delivered.;) PO box at the post office is hugely expensive, and me mammy wouldn't appreciate the mags in the plain brown envelope coming thru the letterbox!:o
    Dont mind paying a monthly fee, as long as I dont have to sell me bike to fund it.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

If you have the internet and you're paying for pr0n, you kinda fail at life... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Xiney wrote: »
    If you have the internet and you're paying for pr0n, you kinda fail at life... :pac:

Electronic screens will never replace the history and romance of the printed word...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

so then buy a printer!

I think the advertiser offers PO boxes but that might just be to people who buy advertising in their paper.

I have wondered myself if there would be demand for a Mailboxes etc or something similar in the center of town - especially since the Post Office moved their sorting office to Castlegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I was in the main post office in the headford road, they have PO boxes in the main area. I've no idea on cost tho... just saw them as I was picking up an undelivereable package.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Sniipe wrote: »
    I was in the main post office in the headford road, they have PO boxes in the main area. I've no idea on cost tho... just saw them as I was picking up an undelivereable package.

You mean Tuam Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

yes, sorry, Tuam Road

Advertisement