Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands

Options
  • 08-09-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello.
    My name is Kev.
    I am looking for a bassist and a drummer in the Dublin area.
    I am in a band and would like to create a punk side project.
    If you are interested,add my msn.
    It's pantera-4-eva@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LucyWantsABand!

Age groups? I'm a lead singer, keyboard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keeeeeeitho

what kind of punk is this? influences? or any covers you may consider doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

what kind of punk is this? influences? or any covers you may consider doing.

Hey Kev,i would be generally be intrested as im a bit of a multi talented musician as i play drums,piano,guitar and i can sing a bit too so if you are interested then pm me details and whatever. Also whats the age range as im still in school and im in a band myself but i wouldnt mind having a side project.

Let me know
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bassbomber

hey kev i recognise that e-mail address :P its aaron here good luck with finding band mate XD (by the way guys dont miss the chance to play with someone as skilled as this guy :P)

Advertisement