Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exams

• 08-09-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi alll, I have had to repeat a few exams this august and the resulta are out this fridsy. I was just wondering what my options are say if i fail 2 . I know I can only carry 1 throgh so does anyone know what happens ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

nunshaw wrote: »
    Hi alll, I have had to repeat a few exams this august and the resulta are out this fridsy. I was just wondering what my options are say if i fail 2 . I know I can only carry 1 throgh so does anyone know what happens ?

You'll have to see the head of the department and he or she will tell you what you can do.

You might have to repeat the semester before you can continue on to your next year.

Advertisement