If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHILIPS - 32PFL8404H

Options
  • 08-09-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I am interested in the PHILIPS - 32PFL8404H. How would you rate it ?

Could you please quote me a price and availibility.

I am based in Dublin and could collect.

Thanks
    Ace

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ace1

To be honest VERY HIGHLY!

This range of TV's are fantastic - you only have to look around Boards to see what other Boardies think of the 8 series (you dont trust a salesman right???) They have been massively popular, esp the 42" version.

I have on one display being fed by BluRay, please call on it and have a look at it - it will convince you:)

I have one or two left in my stockroom at this time.

Price to Boardies €719.99 with a 4 year warranty.

Call on down with your credit card and you can walk out of the shop with it today:D

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ace1

Hi Ash,

I will call in either Wednesday or Thursday.

What price for a normal 1 year (?) warranty ?

Thanks
    Ace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Ace

Call on in, If I'm not about ask to speak with Nicola, she will guide you through the TV.

I'll reserve one for you now under your Boardies name.

Oh the 4 yr warranty is free! Just a little extra piece of mind....

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ace1

Hi Ash.

Fine - will do.

Ace

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dlkentertain

Hi Ash

Do you still have the 32PFL8404H in stock and if so what price with the 4 year warranty.

I notice that the last price you quoted was from sept 09.

I can call in to collect it this week if the price is right.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Ash

Do you still have the 32PFL8404H in stock and if so what price with the 4 year warranty.

I notice that the last price you quoted was from sept 09.

I can call in to collect it this week if the price is right.

Cheers

DLk,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and (Believe it or not) yes we do actually have a few of the 32PFL8404 in stock (seriously sexy TV!!!) - it's still €799.99 but with your Philips Shop Boardies 10% discount that comes down to just €719.99 - the 4 year warranty finished at the end of January - but if you get in sharpish or drop us a line we will do our best for you Nudge nudge ;);)....

Thanks again for the post and drop us a line if we can assist in any way!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.