Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plumbing supplies question

• 08-09-2009 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Any professional/budding plumbers out there able to tell me where I can get a manual 3 way mixing valve? Here's the catch, it needs to be 1 1/4" (inch and a quarter).

Tried a few local suppliers but they only have 4 way valves or one place can order it in for €700. (Under €100 would be more like it) Ideally if I could get it in the midlands, it would be great. If not somewhere that will accept credit card and post it out will be good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭biblio

I got a 1 1/4" 3 way brass valve on ebay (UK) for around €100 but it was more of a diverter than a mixing valve though . If you search it for 3 way valve there are quite a few show up. hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

biblio wrote: »
    I got a 1 1/4" 3 way brass valve on ebay (UK) for around €100 but it was more of a diverter than a mixing valve though . If you search it for 3 way valve there are quite a few show up. hope this helps

Thanks, I ended up getting it from M Large supplies in armagh for £60 inc postage. Searched ebay, but it was nowhere to be found.

Thanks again.

Advertisement