Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you register for modules?

Options
  • 08-09-2009 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find the page where I can register for modules but the only one I can find is here which returns;

This page has moved.
    Please visit homepage of the University of Limerick

Not the most helpful of responses. Can anyone show me where I can register for my modules (assuming it's done online)?

Thanks,
    S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

UL Home page -> Current Students -> Online Records

I can't do it :rolleyes: most other folk are grand as far as I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

What's my ID number? Is that the same as my student number (I'm assuming so)?

I haven't received a password for that system either, I've tried 9999 and my birthday in the format 1Jan1990. Neither work.

I still have to hand in my orientation documents (doing it during late-reg tomorrow) so maybe that's the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Feyy

Seachmall wrote: »
    What's my ID number? Is that the same as my student number (I'm assuming so)?

I haven't received a password for that system either, I've tried 9999 and my birthday in the format 1Jan1990. Neither work.

I still have to hand in my orientation documents (doing it during late-reg tomorrow) so maybe that's the problem?

Try using 01jan1990 as the password.

And ID number is the same as your student number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I'm in the same boat. Mature student going back part time. Got no pin no., not even a handbook like others. Eventually was told 9999 would work. Also tried date of birth. Sent email to SAA@ul.ie and not a sausage back. Going to contact head of student services now. Was told I probably won't be fined the 30 euro late registration fee if I don't get it sorted this week as I reported the problem. What a joke. :mad:

I've sent them an email to inform them (hopefully that'll cover my ass if I don't get it done in time).

Hopefully they'll respond, if not I'll ask tomorrow at the late-reg.

• Advertisement

I'm at work but might be able to drop out to them in the morning and register my modules manually. Do you know what time student services open at ? Is it the office just past the fees hatch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Ya right beside the fees office, youlll notice the queue for it anyways
    i had the same problems and apperently they're havin this problem with a lot of students. Go in to them and they will reset your password to 9999

Sound.

Any idea when they open. Will try and get in before the queues. I suspect not before 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

I cant remember the exact open hours but i do know that they are very limited, only a couple of hours in the morning and another couple in the evening, very poor service really!!

They replied with a password and I got them registered.

The office closes at 4:30, I'm not sure when it opens though.

(They also cocked up on my Student ID and printed it as Roisin something-or-other with a different ID number. When I got it redone my picture came out SH!T and I look like a ****ing cartoon character).

• Advertisement

Same here. Got an email yesterday with new pin. All sorted now. Thanks lads.

Advertisement