Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Primary Schools?

Options
  • 08-09-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Am looking at schools in the Howth Deanery area for my child. Just wondering what questions I should be asking and what I should be looking at when I go to these Open Nights. Also wondering if anyone has any recommendations for websites that give you unbiased info about a school rather than their own official website. Has anyone any experience (good/bad or indifferent) of schools in the area at all? BTW I'm look for a school for a girl so only looking at either Girls or Mixed Schools. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Lady_North

St Mary secondary school in Baldoyle are holding their open night tonight at 8pm. Don't know much about the school so can't help there. The vice principal was in our primary school last week telling the children about it. Sounds lovely, low numbers, lots of extra curricular activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Have you considered The Dominican College AKA Santa Sabina in Sutton? Others with good reputations within the area would be St Mary's (as mentioned above) & St Nessan's.

Advertisement