Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor soccer - Kildare / Newbridge?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

hey niall, if your definitly able to play then your more than welcome, stick your name down and pm me or twenty8 your number. Same to the rest send one of us your number so we can confirm everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

1.Tommy (perfect fit)
    2. Twenty8
    3. Twenty8 + 1 (Conor)
    4. Muletide
    5. Maxwell Smart
    6. Kurtza
    7. Kurtza +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RedNiall

I sent a pm to Perfect Fit with my number, you can count me in for tuesday night.

1.Tommy (perfect fit)
    2. Twenty8
    3. Twenty8 + 1 (Conor)
    4. Muletide
    5. Maxwell Smart
    6. Kurtza
    7. Kurtza +1
    8. Red Niall

2 more to go, if anyones situation changes could you let me know asap so we can organise replacements

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

RedNiall wrote: »
    Hi all. I was wondering if I could join in this game on tuesday night? Haven't played football in a couple of years and am not exactly in shape, but am interested in playing in a regular game. I live in Newbridge and am 30.

RedNiall - as someone who is going to struggle running onto the pitch - I am delighted to have as many unfit people as possible!!! Welcome on board!!

• Advertisement

in the interest of hygiene could every bring there own breathing/revival apparatus and ensure 999 is number 1 on your speed dial :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Can't we just arrange for St.Johns Ambulance or the order of Malta to have a match on the pitch beside us....just in case???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RedNiall

A friend of mine has recently moved to Newbridge and has expressed interest in playing football. I think that he played regularly up until he moved. I talked to him over lunch and he said that he could play on tuesday night. Perfect Fit, is it possible to add him to the list?

of course, wants he's a definite!

1.Tommy (perfect fit)
    2. Twenty8
    3. Twenty8 + 1 (Conor)
    4. Muletide
    5. Maxwell Smart
    6. Kurtza
    7. Kurtza +1
    8. Red Niall
    9. Red Niall +1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

of course, wants he's a definite!

1.Tommy (perfect fit)
    2. Twenty8
    3. Twenty8 + 1 (Conor)
    4. Muletide
    5. Maxwell Smart
    6. Kurtza
    7. Kurtza +1
    8. Red Niall
    9. Red Niall +1

Dont forget me , I am in too !

• Advertisement

1.Tommy (perfect fit)
    2. Twenty8
    3. Twenty8 + 1 (Conor)
    4. Muletide
    5. Maxwell Smart
    6. Kurtza
    7. Kurtza +1
    8. Red Niall
    9. Red Niall +1
    10. Pistolpetes11

OK thats our 10

Now remember everyone Champions league is on tuesday so if anyone decides not to bother there arse coming please have the decency to let us know before tuesday so we can arrange replacements

I'm looking forward to it. Tommy - are there changing rooms / showers etc??

See you all at around 7:55. Who is bringing a ball????

twenty8 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to it. Tommy - are there changing rooms / showers etc??

See you all at around 7:55. Who is bringing a ball????

me to cant wait :) ill bring a ball too. We meet at the stand(you'll see it)

There are showers changin rooms etc but tbh most ppl just arrive ready to go and shower at home but tis everyones choice :)

everyone still good to go?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Quick question , are we playing indoor or outdoor ?

Dont want to wear up the astro park runners if its indoor as I will end up on my ear all evening !

Im in , and have a spare player in case of any drop outs and I will bring bibs with me !

outdoor, id advise boots but its astro so ya will get away with runners too

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭cruizer22b

Hey lads, 31 and I live in Newbridge and could do with dropping a few pounds / stone ;>)

I played football years ago and would be on for this each week. If its full no worries maybe if someone drops out I could join in ?

Cruzier - I suggest that you come along tomorrow evening. There will probably be a drop out - and if not I think we can easily play with 1 sub rotating in and out. I know that I will gladly welcome a slot on the sidelines.

defintly....better to have to many than not enough! cheaper too lol

Ok great stuff ill be there :)

outdoor, id advise boots but its astro so ya will get away with runners too

If anyone is wearing football boots rather than Astro boots let me know as I will bring the shin guards :D

Lads I play with in Clondalkin dont allow normal boots as there were too many injures ,

Do you want me to bring the extra player that I have with me also ???

• Advertisement

ill defintly be wearin boots but there worn down rubber studs for astro!

think were ok for players now :)

Yikes - I only have a pair of crappy runners!

Lol ill just have old runners tonight but if I surrive it ill get boots for the week after if everyone else has boots. Or even astro runners or something.

honestly lads ya will be fine with runners dont be worryin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

honestly lads ya will be fine with runners dont be worryin

Yup, me and my mates play twice a week.. we all have astros but if its dry out, alot of the lads prefer to wear runners!

But if it rains, you'll be on your arse alot :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

defintly....better to have to many than not enough! cheaper too lol

Any room for one more?

Actually yes. Tommy has had to drop out just for this week. See you in Newbridge Town Fc at 7:55. Meeting at the stand. I will be wearing an old Barca jersey (big belly and breathing heavily having tried to warm up!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

twenty8 wrote: »
    Actually yes. Tommy has had to drop out just for this week. See you in Newbridge Town Fc at 7:55. Meeting at the stand. I will be wearing an old Barca jersey (big belly and breathing heavily having tried to warm up!)

great, see you there

L.O.F.T wrote: »
    great, see you there

cool , does that leave us with 11 ? if so my mate is also keen to play , that would give a sub for each side .

• Advertisement

Fair enough. If we are trying to get a regular game we need as many as we can. I think we will try to keep it to a max of 10 after this week - but for this week tell him to come along.

Advertisement