Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRESHERS WEEK

124»

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Silent disco is on in Spy nightclub which can be found here:

2moz2op.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

http://www.ditsu.ie/freshers-map theres the ditsu map, even if it is hard on the eyes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Hey for the Full Moon Party on Wed night do you need to be a DIT fresher to attend? Will you need a DIT card to get in? Will I be able to bring my girlfriend? (Shes in UCD)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

the full moon party is on thursday. wednesday is the freak show.

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Hey for the Full Moon Party on Wed night do you need to be a DIT fresher to attend? Will you need a DIT card to get in? Will I be able to bring my girlfriend? (Shes in UCD)

just i.d will do mate and sure she could go, id get ur tickets beforehand if you can coz this is the one EVERYONES going to, the headfone disco, noone was going to but was sold out by 11 so be early:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Yeah, these events look pure shite, and they're on in shite venues with the exception of the Academy, maybe...

Think I'll just stick to going out somewhere decent this week. :)

Sir Molle wrote: »
    Yeah, these events look pure shite, and they're on in shite venues with the exception of the Academy, maybe...

Think I'll just stick to going out somewhere decent this week. :)

Ah the paint party is the only one im lookin forward to... but sure they're cheap mate and handy for our low budgets

Well wanted a lock and key night... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

The paint parties been sold out for the past two days :( was looking forward to that one

ive my band :D doubt ill get in doh after been refused on monday for not lookin like myslf in my passport :/ ah dontcha just love bouncers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Haha nice :P Would you not bring your college I.D. with you and just show them like a side by side?

well i did it with my bank card and still nuttn :L i should try the student id your right, but i didnt think it'd be that strict when they know were in college, how wrong was i :L

My friend got into the place with a driver's license? Usually a passport does you grand.

im 14 in my passport... not good (N) but thats the first time its gave me trouble actually... spy are strict ******* doh :L any1 know about the big tree, that the paint party is at, wats it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Yo Yo Yo

Hows are all the heads this fine arther day? well well well its Thursday, we just had 3 nights of pure fun, frocks, and freaks! Man last night was weird I had to stand of some guys head as part of the show while he had his face in broken glass and thumb tacks. But that doesnt mean I am going to walk over you all year, it was part of the show....man it was funny but freaky sh1t!!!!

Right people as I said its thursday night and the big moon is booked for the big tree, man its going to be epic!!!! we are sold out across all sites and man I think everyone is building up to this night all week!

Doors are open @9pm, and if you dont have a ticket then you wont be getting in sorry folks, the paint will be flying by 9.30 or so and I really cant wait. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN COS I AM.

If you cant get a ticket for tonight then wed next is in diceys on the green and the tickets are on sale at the mo in the SU offices BUT THEY ARE SELLING FAST so get in today and get them while you can its for everyone but its billed for second years up but we are all DIT students so lets rock.

Right I am off to a meeting so chat ye later and have a blast, O and welcome to DIT!!!!

Regards,

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie
    DIT Students' Union - supporting student life

Sean,

What's the story with the paint? Does it wash off or will I wear clothes I won't be wearing again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ronchers09

MikeyCyrus wrote: »
    im 14 in my passport... not good (N) but thats the first time its gave me trouble actually... spy are strict ******* doh :L any1 know about the big tree, that the paint party is at, wats it like?

mikey stop lyin you used johnnies passport:L:L:L

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Sean,

What's the story with the paint? Does it wash off or will I wear clothes I won't be wearing again?

Hey man

the paint is supposed to wash off and I hope it does we have a comapny coming in with it and they have told us that its washable paint. So my advice is to wear old cloths anyway just incase the suit gets covered in paint which its going to.

Anyway hears to aurthur day and to the full moon paint party!!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie
    DIT Students' Union - supporting student life