Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blogging the Arts

Options
  • 08-09-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anyone know of any Irish-based experimental/contemporary/new music and/or performance arts blogs? I know of a few but they are so limited and posts are few and far between. I think I might be the only person blogging experimental music/performance in Ireland on a regular basis but can't be sure and would love to be reading more on a daily/weekly basis...
    a

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Have never come across any myself. Any chance of a link to yours? I wouldn't mind having a read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 samadhya

mine is at aislingcryan.wordpress.com

it's been quiet of late as I just produced my first major show and all my energy was focussed on that but i'm back in the game again as of yesterday!

a

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

culch.ie :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 samadhya

confused culch?

Advertisement