Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movember is coming

• 08-09-2009 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I hope the mods don't mind me posting this.

Movember is on its way back. Grow a moustache for men's charity.

A group of us are going to do it this year and have a gala event on Mov 27 th to raise even more funds.

Keep up with us here www.gentlemansmovember.info

we are also on facebook and twitter ( just pop gentlemans movember into either and follow us )

e mail address etc on the site and we'll pop up some updates here......

Elvis

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

There is a Facial Hair and Hats forum for this kind of thing :)

There was a Team Moards last year ... we raised a fair few bob, by dint of much ridicule.
    I'd say there will be a Team Moards this year too.

If and when Team Moards gets up and running, there might be some interest here in joining in ?

I did it last year, you do get some stick for the few weeks ... but we did raise several thousands for an excellent cause. Yes, I did pick the Trucker style. No, I won't be posting pictures.

/thread (for the moment).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I promised to open this thread again when Movember registration kicked off ... so promise kept.

Our colleagues in the Facial Hair and Hats forum are running with Team Moards again, you can keep up with the latest Team Moards info here

It's a very worthy cause, and regardless of who you donate to ... everyone's a winner.

Spread the word, and the word is Movember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wahey!!!

Wow!

A ginger 'tache :eek:

*reaches for wallet*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Mine will be ginger as well.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

go on the ginge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭c0mpliant

I pulled out of doing this last year because I thought it was people just taking th e piss, I'll deffo do it this year. Not sure to go handle bars or just the power moustache...

Advertisement