Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIY Highlights

• 08-09-2009 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

I know everyone will tell me to go to the hairdresser but I have €20 to my name and I'm on a mission so I'm doing this myself regardless, any help would be appreciated :) I have dyed blonde hair but I'm getting bored of it, I'd like slightly darker tones. The highlighted look instead of all blonde. Are there home highlight kits out there? If not would it be possible to do it with a darker hair colour dye like light brown maybe and just dye strands.

Thanks for any help, I know I'll probably regret this but I'm bored!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

That bad an idea? lol :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I don't know if it'd do what you're looking for but I find the wella hilight kit very good. It has a very VERY dodgy 80's photo on the front, but I think it works well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Thanks zoegh. Will have a look for it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

i've used the Loreal Expertise kit. It has an all over dye and then you put the highlights in. They have some lovely shades.

Advertisement