Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hostel galway

Options
  • 08-09-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭

hi, can anyone recommend a hostel in galway? just for one night - girl on her own - one where my luggage will be safe and with a place to park car? Clean and safe are priority..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Barnacles I guess, central.

http://www.barnacles.ie/galway-hostel-facilities.asp

Not sure if they have parking though, But see here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055470412

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

I LOVE the dancing 20 seconds in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭sporina

Nuggles wrote: »
    I LOVE the dancing 20 seconds in.

im lost

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.hostelworld.com has recent reviews from people who've been there.

I think none of the central city hostels have car parks, but most (certainly Kinlay and Snoozles) have arrangements for an overnight rate with car parking buildings nearby.

If you're female on your own and need to do a dorm, I always recommend insisting on female only. Other people think this is silly and that I'm doing mankind a disservice by being so distrustful. You can make up your own mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭sporina

JustMary wrote: »
    www.hostelworld.com has recent reviews from people who've been there.

I think none of the central city hostels have car parks, but most (certainly Kinlay and Snoozles) have arrangements for an overnight rate with car parking buildings nearby.

If you're female on your own and need to do a dorm, I always recommend insisting on female only. Other people think this is silly and that I'm doing mankind a disservice by being so distrustful. You can make up your own mind.

I agree with you. Have booked a b&b - its part of a pub so no nosey biddy body

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

snozzels is good, its next to the new bus station which has two underground carparks, the entrance to the carpark is right beside the raddison "coach station" is above the entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

sporina wrote: »
    im lost

In the video,posted in the second post, teenage girl dancing in the hostel window.

I like it.

She's groovy.

Advertisement