Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customisable blog/rss widget?

• 08-09-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Building this site at the moment (very much a work in progress!) and I'm trying to find something that'll allow me to add a simple link to the client's blog in the bottom central box. As you can see, it has a fixed width and height and will have to stay that way. I don't really want to go down the flash route as I find all the designs a bit overbearing (although if anyone knows a customisable plain white one then please tell me!). I've tried all the feedinformer type ones, but they'll only give me width settings - the script overruns the box vertically, even though I've set an absolute height on the div I'm placing it in.

I've been trying to do this for two days now. I KNOW there's a simple solution out there. All I really want is something plain that'll sit within the div and display with the css of the page. Or even its own css - as long as it fits!

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Never mind - yahoo pipes :D

Advertisement