Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Ball

Options
  • 08-09-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

So how many of ye are actually goin to the ball??

I cant wait to go, like a mini debs with my fancypants frock :D

also, is it graduates only or can you bring your partner if you wanted?

anyone know the usual dealio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

All the details seem to be here...

As far as I know it is a Grad +1 basis, but I dont think they really care as long as youre buying tickets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I was looking at that and couldn see the +1 bit anywhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Misticles wrote: »
    I was looking at that and couldn see the +1 bit anywhere :D

Hi guys

Its my office hour so am getting through emails and the like, anyway to answer your question, the grad ball tickets are for sale for ye grads including me as i am graduating this year too so ye can buy them in the shop in Auinger st and Bolton st ticket masters or in any ticket master acorss the country next week so by friday next week by the latest ok.

DIT Graduation Balls will be held in the beautiful 4 star luxury of the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood, Northwood Park, Santry, Dublin 9.Tickets have been reduced by over 20% in price on the ticket price of the last two years and are now priced at €55 including booking fee and will be available on Ticketmaster from early September.

Room rates in the Crowne Plaza are €99 B&B for double occupancy. One of the reasons we've relocated the Grad Balls to the Crowne Plaza is that they also have the 3 star Express by Holiday Inn right next door. They will have rooms (they're nice rooms too, trust us!) available in there for €65 for double occupancy including a continental breakfast.

Its going to be great free breake roles at 3am in the morning, late bar, dancing and of course good lookig dit students every where!!!!

See ye all there!!!

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Hi guys

Its my office hour so am getting through emails and the like, anyway to answer your question, the grad ball tickets are for sale for ye grads including me as i am graduating this year too so ye can buy them in the shop in Auinger st and Bolton st ticket masters or in any ticket master acorss the country next week so by friday next week by the latest ok.

DIT Graduation Balls will be held in the beautiful 4 star luxury of the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood, Northwood Park, Santry, Dublin 9.Tickets have been reduced by over 20% in price on the ticket price of the last two years and are now priced at €55 including booking fee and will be available on Ticketmaster from early September.

Room rates in the Crowne Plaza are €99 B&B for double occupancy. One of the reasons we've relocated the Grad Balls to the Crowne Plaza is that they also have the 3 star Express by Holiday Inn right next door. They will have rooms (they're nice rooms too, trust us!) available in there for €65 for double occupancy including a continental breakfast.

Its going to be great free breake roles at 3am in the morning, late bar, dancing and of course good lookig dit students every where!!!!

See ye all there!!!

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Seany!!!

complete copy and paste job :D:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Misticles wrote: »
    Seany!!!

complete copy and paste job :D:D :D

Ha Ha Ha

Well actually I wrote the piece for the web so it really was ok to copy and paste!!! he he he

--
    Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

www.ditsu.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms